Wednesday 17 September 2008

Rihanna Deserves An Award

Photobucket
Seriously, someone give Rihanna a big gold trophy... like, right now!

No, no, it's not for her brilliant album 'Good Girl Gone Bad'. She's had plenty of awards for that, everyone has pretty much recognised her talent and bowed down before her on that.

No, she deserves more recognition and it's because she is the hottest, classiest female artist out there right now. Living. Breathing. Existing.

She always looks fashionable, stylish and HOT and she makes it look so easy.

These outtakes from her Cosmopolitan shoot pretty much prove my point.

It's girls like her that give me low self-esteem, I swear, but I love them anyway and I obssess over them anyway. It's totally worth it!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: