Monday 1 June 2009

Selena Isn't Hot

Photobucket
Trace Cyrus revealed to Sugar Magazine in the 'Lad Mag' section that he's never heard of Selena Gomez.

Celeb Date, Mate or Slate with Trace.

Photobucket
DATE: Vanessa Hudgens- 'I've had a crush on Vanessa Hudgens for a while. I need Miley to set me up. And get Zac out of the way.'

Photobucket
MATE: Demi Lovato: 'I've seen Demi Lovato on the red carpet before and she looks pretty cool. We could, like, hang out together, it would be chilled out.'

Photobucket

SLATE: Selena Gomez- 'I've NEVER HEARD of Selena Gomez, I don't actually know who she is! And I have to slate someone, so it's her. Sorry Selena!'


Not surprising. She has the body of a 7 year old and the face of a 12 year old. It wouldn't feel right anyway.

Oh, and yes, I have deliberately used ugly pictures for all three girls. Damn hot bitches (well, minus The Gomez).

No comments: