Tuesday 26 May 2009

Carrie Prejean Must Be Cursed

Photobucket
I think some gay voodoo-practitioners have put a curse on Miss California Carrie Prejean because ever since she ignorantly decided gay people aren't equal to everyone else; her luck has turned from bad to worst. With nude pictures leaking of her and her private family business being laid bare by the media; Prejean must be having a shitty time; not that I sympathise.

Now, in a new revelation, it appears Prejean's mother had a lesbian affair. SHOCK! HORROR! HORROR! SHOCK!

According to the Huffington Post, a Valerie Vetrano from Corona claims she was in a gay relationship with Prejean's mother and that this supposed relationship ended
“a couple weeks before Carrie Prejean was in the Miss USA competition.”

Valerie stated to ABC News: “I did date her. I’m not going to deny it, but I’m not going to say anything else.”

Photobucket
Can I just say the more we seem to learn about Prejean, the more she seems to be a bigoted, insecure little brat? Yeah, I think I will say it.

No comments: