Friday 5 December 2008

Selena Gomez Wants To Be Edgy

Photobucket
God, this girl was getting really boring and very predictable. I guess she got the message that she was sending the blogosphere into a fit of snores because she recently said she wants 'darker roles', citing Angelia Jolie as an example:

"I can't stay with Disney forever, however much I love it. If I could play any role it would be Angelina Jolie's character, Lisa, in Girl Interrupted - she was fantastic in that film."


So Selena wants to play a whore-ish junkie? I guess it'd give her some diversity...

Speaking at the 2008 EA British Academy Children's Awards on Sunday evening (30th November), Selena also talked about how she's looking forward to releasing an album: "I'm looking forward to releasing the album - it's going to be music for everyone, for adults and kids to jump around to. My first love is acting though, that is where my heart is, and I really want to focus on films in the future."

Whatever, Selena. You talk the talk but I doubt you'll ever walk the walk, SNORE-TASTIC!

Selena returning from England on Wednesday night at LAX with no make-up:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: