Thursday 19 February 2009

Selena Gomez Is Smart

Photobucket
Selena Gomez is one smart Disney cookie.

The Wizards of Waverly Place star's co-star Jennifer Stone recently spoke up about Selena's reported relationship with Nick Jonas to E!

The youngest Jonas Brother just days ago announced that he was now single; signalling that his relationship with Gomez was over.

Now, it seems Selena is flat-out denying they ever dated and her BFF's are helping her. Stone tells E! ''I don’t know if they were ever dating. I think that was one of those weird rumors that just spread.''

What else can Selena do except deny, deny, deny now that Nick Jonas has dumped her and tossed her into the Miley Cyrus pile? Like I said, Selena is a smart cookie.

I don't know about you guys, but I personally think she's dating this guy.

No comments: