Friday 10 October 2008

The Jonas Brothers Worry Me

Photobucket
The Jonas Brothers recently revealed to Heat magazine that they've crushed on Victoria Beckham. The boys picked Victoria as the person they’d most like to send into space because "she would show aliens the perfect body of a woman.”

The boys picked Posh as part of a Bebo project called A Message From Earth, a digital time capsule which will be beamed into space from the National Space Agency in Ukraine.

I can see why Posh may be appealing - she is a style icon and the image she projects is one of a very beautiful woman but I strongly doubt her figure is healthy. She's been known to have issues with eating disorders.
Photobucket
I guess growing up in Hollywood has affected some things in the Jonas Brothers' lifestyle - for example, being attracted to impossibly thin women (Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez - all stick figures, even if they are amazingly talented and beautiful... I can still pick them up between my thumb and forefinger and maybe if I squeeze... I might squish them! Ouch!)

No comments: