Sunday 21 September 2008

Selena Gomez Needs Make-Up

Photobucket
Disney girl Selena Gomez is spotted out shopping in Beverly Center Mall this afternoon with a girlfriend. The duo stopped by and stocked up on supplies at the MAC Cosmetics store.

Am I the only one thinking 15 and 16 year olds wear too much make-up? Selena, you are wonderful looking without caking yourself up in that crap! I'm nearly... well, I'm old and I've never worn more then eyeliner in all my long years. I swear. Hand on heart. I'm ugly but trust me, make up would've only made it worse. Selena is beautiful without it. You don't need that crap. Take drugs instead. Or smoke a spliff. Heck, down a bottle of vodka but MAKE UP is the real evil. I think I'm going to start a group to raise awareness on the issue....

More pictures here

No comments: