Thursday 11 September 2008

Matt Damon On Palin

Photobucket Image Hosting
Matt Damon has restored my faith in celebrities today after the hideous bombshell Chace Crawford dropped earlier.

Damon spoke to The Associated Press on Republican wannabe-VP Sarah Palin:
“I think there’s a really good chance Sarah Palin could become president, and I think that’s a really scary thing… I don’t know anything about her and in eight weeks, I don’t think I’m going to know anything about her. I know that she was a mayor of a really, really small town and she’s the governor for Alaska for less than two years. I just don’t understand. I think the pick was made for political purposes… Do the actuary tables and there’s a one out of three chance, if not more, that [John] McCain doesn’t survive his first term and it’ll be President Palin… It’s like a really bad Disney movie. The hockey mom, you know, ‘oh, I’m just a hockey mom’… and she’s facing down Vladimir Putin (of Russia)… It’s totally absurd… it’s a really terrifying possibility.”

Ugh, thank you Voice of Sanity!

America has hope after all.

No comments: