Wednesday 10 September 2008

Lindsay's Marie Claire Exclusive

Photobucket

Lindsay Lohan snagged the October 2008 cover of Marie Claire.

Inside, in an intimate interview; she reveals:

# She smokes Parliament Lights

# She got star tattoos like Samantha's and she looking to buy a house with "someone"
# About her relationship with Sam, she says:
"Um, people can think what they want. I'm really happy, and that's all that matters."


# Lindsay says she never told Ashley Olsen to "get your 15-year-old Full House ass away from my girlfriend" when the twin was reportedly chatting up the DJ

# Lindsay apparently has ADD

# She's clean for life now:
"I've learned. I'll never go back. And it's not a never-say-never type thing - it's just, I know. I know."

# Why she used to live in hotels (remember Brandon Davis' comments on "Firecrotch"'s living situation?):
"I didn't want to be alone, so whatever I needed I could just go downstairs and there were people there. It wasn't a way of life. Not very consistent."


# Lindsay was shocked and upset by recent revelations that her dad Michael may have fathered an illegitimate child with a Montana massage therapist.

No comments: