Monday 15 September 2008

Halo Sightings

Photobucket
Hayden Panettiere is spotted on the set of her new movie I Love You Beth Cooper, in Los Angeles on Sunday. The scene she's filming is with costar Paul Rust who get to share an on-screen kiss with Hayden. Is it just me or does Hayden look like she's filming a scene for Heroes? Maybe it was just a really intense scene... but still, it gives me Heroes flashbacks. Oh, Claire Bennett...

More pics here

Photobucket
Meanwhile, hottie boyfriend and also Hayden's Heroes co-star Milo Ventimiglia is spotted jogging a few miles as he passes his Sunday afternoon away.

More pics here

On a side note, as much as I love Halo and all their cuteness - spelling their last names is a real blogger's dilemma. I have to Google them each time! DAMN. With names like that, they deserve each other.

Oh, crap. I can't stay mad at them. It's PETER PETRELLI and CLAIRE BENNETT, after all...

SOURCE: JJ

No comments: