Thursday 11 September 2008

Cody Linley Splatter-Paints With Miley

Photobucket Image Hosting
Cody Linley seems to be hinting that there is a relationship with Miley Cyrus or that there is one developing in his latest interview with Life & Style.

He revealed: ‘She came over, and Miley, my roommate and I all painted. We splatter-painted. Right now we’re just very close friends. We’re very, very close, and there is a connection. Yeah, I think that’s all I can say.’

Huh....

Excuse me for finding this weird.

Cody Linley... I just lost a ton of respect for you. If you are dating Miley; don't even HINT at it, for God's sake. She has enough of her life publicised as it is. Unless of course, there's nothing going on and he just deliberately gave a cryptic response in order to draw a little bit more attention to himself. Whatever. It still bugs me.

No comments: