Monday 29 September 2008

Adnan Ghalib Has Britney Sex Tape

Or so he claims.
Photobucket
Anyone remember this guy?

He was one of the photogs ogling Britney during her dark days a few months ago and then Brit Brit snapped him up as a boyfriend. I guess my first impressions about him using the queen of pop were right because he now claims to have a Britney sex tape.

Can I just take a moment here to say - UGH SLEAZEBAG - can I?

Adnan Ghalib, a british photog spoke with British tabloid Heat Magazine. He said:
“There is such a tape but I won’t discuss prices for hypothetical inquiries. Unless there is a locked-in deal, I will go no further."

That basically translates as 'Yeah, I'll totally sell out if the price is right.'
UGH, SUPER SLEAZE!

“I am not interested in selling out any other details about Britney.”
Except for one of the most intimate and vulnerable moments of Brit's life? Yeah, you've really got your priorities right.

British newspaper The Sun adds that the two-hour X-rated footage features Britney naked wearing just a pink wig and was allegedly shot in Mexico. (Adnan and Britney went to Mexico together in January.)

What do you guys make of this?

Personally, if such a sex tape exists, I wouldn't be surprised. Britney was pretty much crazy and gone in those days - I mean come on, she dated that piece of dirt. That's about as low as she could've sunk. I'm sure such a sex tape would sell big too. I doubt it will affect Britney's career - if anything, it will boost it. Many of us were expecting there to be some kind of tape stored away anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hope he does sell it lol