Wednesday 27 May 2009

Men Can't Handle The Hotness That Is Gaga

Photobucket
In the new issue of Rolling Stone on which Gaga graces the cover, the Lady herself talks about how she is bisexual (tell us something we didn't already figure out!)

On her bisexuality: The fact that I'm into women, they're all intimidated by it. It makes them uncomfortable. They're like, 'I don't need to have a threesome. I'm happy with just you.'

On breaking up with ex boyfriend heavy-metal drummer Luke: I was his Sandy, and he was my Danny, and I just broke.

Why music is important to her... because it can never leave her!:
My music's not going to wake up tomorrow morning and tell me it doesn't love me anymore. So I'm content with my solitude. I'm okay with being alone. I choose to have someone in my life when I can.

No comments: