Friday 7 November 2008

MTV EMA's 2008 - Arrivals

The MTV European Music Awards 2008 were held last night (6th November) in Liverpool, England. They were hosted by artist Katy Perry and a selection of world-famous stars graced the red carpet as the award ceremony kicked off!

Photobucket
A monochrome Alex Curren.

Photobucket
An elfish looking Craig David... what happened to HIM?!

Photobucket
Beyonce AKA Sasha Fierce and her very fierce robotic glove thing that she's never seen without these days...


Photobucket
England's very own Britney Spears... Kerry Katona, looking very sober and not at all bipolar. We're rooting for you, Kerry!

Photobucket
Then there's England's very own Alicia Keys, someone whose actually put us on the map for something productive... the beautiful and remarkably talented X Factor winner Leona Lewis.

Photobucket
Hollyoaks cutie Nathalie Emmanuel - I think I prefer her when she was dressing cuter like her on-screen persona Sasha, I don't really like this Lauren-vibe she's got going on with the black and the gothic eye make-up.

Photobucket
The man who embarasses America... Perez Hilton. Little skank.

Photobucket
An elegant Pink!

Photobucket
A gorgeous Shiri Maimon!

Photobucket
The gorgeous and svelte Sugababes who show teenage British girls that you don't need to go Hollywood stick-figure-thin like media whores Girls Aloud. I like my girls THICK!

Photobucket
Indie band The Killers. I love them. to. death.

Photobucket
More amazing British talent... The Tings Tings! That's not my name, that's not my name, that's not my name!

No comments: