Wednesday 17 September 2008

She's Going To Sell Her Virginity

Photobucket
Italian model Raffella Fico takes the mainstreaming of sex + business one step further as she prepares to sell her virginity for nearly $1.5 million.

Raffella Fico told Italian celebrity magazine Chi that she is willing to have sex for the first time with a man willing to pay approximately $1,419,595.

“I can’t wait to see who’s going to pull out the money to have me,” Fico said. “I don’t know what it’s like to have sex.”

According to Raffella Fico’s brother, “She’s never had a boyfriend. I swear on my mother’s grave. She’s a devout Catholic and prays to Padre Pio every night.”

First of all, I don't know who this girl is but she is pretty. However, she's got some serious issues if she can just sell her body and something as precious as... yeah, I'm gonna be lame and say it... as precious as her FLOWER (HAHAHAHA) like that. What the heck? But what is really bizarre is how her own brother is kinda... pimping her out?

Oh, whatever. I just had to post this. I'm figuring this girl must be really desperate for money if she's doing this and could use all the publicity she can get. Maybe she'll donate the money to charity? And maybe I'm naive as fuck and should just go out and take that bag of candy from the creepy guy in the turncoat who kept touching himself down there while he was talking to me... Ugh.

No comments: