Thursday 18 September 2008

Daddy Lohan Is Senile

Photobucket
OK, well, he hasn't officially been declared senile... yet, but he's got to be. It's the only explanation I can think of for why he would do something like this. Yes, like THIS (read on...)

According to TMZ.com, Lindsay Lohan's father Michael Lohan approached them with a 'comment' on the recent headlines concerning his famous daughter. Lindsay was reportedly slated by the Obama campaign when she offered to host a fundraiser to rally support for his candidacy among young voters. Apparently, she was snubbed because of her wild past.

Mr. Lohans comment on this? Wait, lemme amend that to his UNWANTED comment on this:
"Everyone is entitled to an opinion and so is Obama and his staff. Then again, you know what they say about opinions. Unfortunately, for them, to make such a comment about my daughter was a big mistake... Look at Angelina Jolie and the wonderful things she has done in her life, and now watch how Lindsay does the same."

Well, as much as I would like for him to elaborate on what it is exactly that 'they' say about opinions, and who exactly these 'they' people are (maybe the voices in his head?) - I would really not want to give him more ammo to go to the press with. I normally respect the families of celebs and keep my distance from the issues concerning them. However, considering the fact that LiLo and Samantha Ronson have both blogged like crazy about Michael's need for 'media attention' and how Linds just wants him to SHUT UP... I feel I'm entitled to badmouth the guy without feeling guilty that I'm overstepping my bounds as a mere, lowly blogger.

Seriously, he is really getting embarassing now. The best thing for him to do if he loved his daughter would not be to add fuel to the fire, so to speak - clearly if she was snubbed by the Obama campaign then he shouldn't be drawing more attention to it. This just proves Samantha right - he is a man desperate for attention! I feel for the Lohans - all of them except this big oaf with the stupid testicles.

No comments: