Sunday 27 April 2008

Why HSM4 Will Fail

Photobucket

High School Musical 3 is currently filming in Salt Lake City, Utah: I thought I'd provide that little piece of information for anyone who doesn't live on Planet Earth.

Let's face it. We all groaned when we heard that HSM3 was official. It was clear that the devil-worshippers down at Disney were eager to shove another movie down our throats and milk the franchise for all it was worth. Yet, you all know you were going crazy with excitement every time you heard new news or details about the third installment. I know I was.

Photobucket

I'm not so much crazy about the premise of HSM3 or even the whole prospect of what the characters will go through in terms of development because of graduation and prom and whatever other tween issues they might deal with. To be honest, I really don't care about the plot at all. I'm just checking JJ crazily for updates so I can see Ashley Tisdale, Zac Efron, Corbin Bleu, Monique Coleman and Vanessa Hudgens all together again. Other than that, I couldn't really care if HSM3 turned out to be the biggest pile of crap in the universe. It's all about the cast for me. And THAT is why HSM4 will be a straight-to-TV failure.

No comments: